Maruta Escape is a stealth-puzzle game that I am making with Alex Park (writer) and Gabsung Lim (sound design).
It's based on Alex's short story about a dystopian world where mindless clones are created in factories and treated like disposable objects.
It will be out on iOS and Android later this year through THE LABEL, an upcoming subscription service for premium mobile games.
Tools: Unity3D and Maya
Roles: Programmer & Artist
Awards and Recognition for Maruta Escape
- "Official Selection, Very Big Indie Pitch at Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver 2016" - 28 June, 2016
- "Official Selection, Indie Prize Showcase at Casual Connect USA" - 18 July, 2016
- "Finalist, Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016" - 24 Sept, 2016
- "Top 10 Finalist, 2017 IndiePlus Contest" - 13 Feb, 2017
- "Official Selection, Busan Indie Connect Festival" - 14 Sept, 2017
- "Finalist, Google Play Indie Games Festival 2017" - 23 Sept, 2017
- "Official Selection, GStar Indie Showcase" - 15 Nov, 2017
- "Nominee, SXSW Gaming Expo" - 13, Mar, 2018
You can follow the development process of this game at busansanai.com